Shipping for a standard order is typically 5-7 business days. Timing for large commercial orders may vary, and will be quoted on a order specific basis.
- Ground shipments will be sent directly to the customer's shipping address.
- Orders that ship LTL/Freight (bumper plates sets, heavy equipment, and equipment packages) will be sent to our shipping partner's terminal closest to the customer's location, where it will be held for pickup by the customer. We will notify the customer of the pickup location prior to shipping. We do our best to find a suitable pickup location within a reasonable distance from the customers home address. Home delivery for LTL shipments is possible for an additional fee.
- Remote locations may require additional shipping charges. The customer will be notified prior to shipping if applicable.
- A PRO tracking number will be provided once the shipment has been sent.
- There are no additional duty or taxes for any shipment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding shipping.
Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. Item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received. Return item(s) must be in new condition and returned with the original manufacturers packaging and labels intact. Item(s) with signs of use, damage, or missing packaging and labels will NOT be accepted for return. Shipping costs for exchanges and returns are the customer's responsibility.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately at email@example.com. All items that leave our warehouse are thoroughly inspected and well packaged. We accept no responsibility for damage that may occur due to carrier's negligence. The carrier should be notified of the damage and a claim will be filed.
Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are at our discretion and contingent upon inspection of item(s) once received. There is a 20% restocking fee for returned items that and are not damaged. Damaged/used items will be evaluated on a case specific basis and may not be eligible for return. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Intentional misuse of products, neglect or abuse will void warranty. A warranty claim will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and is subject to the manufacturer's (Vulcan USA) terms and conditions.
- All bumper plates (excluding Alpha bumper plates) should not be used outdoors, on bare concrete floors, or dropped on rubber flooring less than 3/8" thickness. Doing so will void the warranty.
- Intentional misuse, excessive slamming, neglect or abuse will void warranty.
- We do not warranty aesthetics of bumper plates.
Warranty against bending or breaking does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, lack of maintenance, improper storage or mis-handling by the user.
- Negligence includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or pins in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumpers, dropping on one end, or dropping with cast iron Olympic plates plates, and similar usage).
- Any specific issues regarding Vulcan products with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Our bars are thoroughly tested and our advertised tensile strength numbers are true and accurate. The likelihood of a Vulcan Olympic Bar breaking or bending under intended use is highly unlikely.
- We do not warranty aesthetics of an Olympic bar. Metal to metal contact, perspiration, and chalk can cause wear to the finish or discolor finishes over time.
We do not warranty the finish of any bar after it has been used. With proper care and use, this bar will never become loose or dislodge and never requires maintenance other than an occasional wiping down with 2 in 1 oil to prevent corrosion. Perspiration and body oils as well as using and storing bars in humid environments can cause rusting of barbells that are not properly maintained.
Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org