Concept2 Model D
The dependable performance of the Model D Indoor Rower has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose…and get a great workout to boot.
The Model D is efficiently engineered and will last a lifetime. The Model D you buy is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sport—it’ll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. If you’re looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the Model D is the perfect choice.
The Model D is available in two colors: light gray or black.
- The Performance Monitor is what sets Concept2 Indoor Rowers apart from other training devices, and every Model D includes our most advanced monitor, the PM5. Sophisticated yet easy to use, the PM5 provides accurate, comparable data for every row. A backlight increases visibility, compatibility with USB flash drives makes storing your workout data a breeze, and you can wirelessly monitor your heart rate. The adjustable monitor arm on the Model D lets you position the monitor where you prefer.
- Our indoor rowers respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
- With its 14” (35.6 cm) seat height, the Model D keeps a low profile
- The Model D features a quick-release (no tools required!) framelock mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position.
- We use adjustable footrests on our indoor rowers for quick and easy sizing. (Footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes.) Our comfortable, ergonomic handle features a 10 degree bend that allows you to row with a natural arm and hand position.
- Nickel plated chain: looks good and works hard. The nickel plating allows for longer periods between oiling, so, even if maintenance isn’t your strong suit, the Model D will still feel silky smooth during your next workout.
- Stainless Steel Track and aluminum monorail to ensure a smooth, gliding seat movement.
- Durable Construction That’s Easy to Maintain
- Our machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in boat houses, training centers, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. We make sure our machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
- Concept2 Model D Rowers are backed by a limited 2-year and 5-year warranty. Complete warranty information can be found here
We Also Recommend